Manage your digital sheet music library and turn pages hands free. This Professional Package includes the AirTurn AT-104 wireless page turning transmitter and USB receiver, Two Boss FS-5U foot switches, 2 patch cables, and MusicReader PDF 4 Software for Mac and PC. 2 AA batteries for the AirTurn AT-104 transmitter included. Everything you need for maximum flexibility as a digital music professional!
The AirTurn AT-104 is a wireless page turning transceiver for Windows PC computers. Ideal for musicians who need to read digital sheet music while keeping their hands on their instruments, the AirTurn AT-104 works with the two Boss FS-5U foot switches for forwards and backwards page turns (the right foot switch turns pages forwards, and the left foot switch turns pages backwards).
- Easy to use with no software to install! Simply plug the receiver into the USB port of your Windows or MAC PC and connect the transmitter to the two Boss FS-5U foot switches
- The AirTurn AT-104 can be used with one Boss FS-5U foot switch to turn pages forwards only, or with both Boss FS-5U foot switches to turn pages forwards and backwards.
- Each transmitter and receiver is paired with a unique ID, allowing for multiple AirTurns to be used in the same space. Perfect for bands and large music ensembles.
- The AirTurn AT-104 transmitter runs on 2 AA batteries for up to several weeks at a time (actual usage may vary).
- Approximately 100 foot wireless operating range between transmitter and USB receiver.
Boss FS-5U Foot Switches
The rugged Boss FS-5U foot switches have an extruded metal case with a tongue and groove design, giving you the option to connect the two foot switches together or keep them separate. The Boss FS-5U foot switches are ideal for environments where there is a lot of floor vibration from sub-woofers, amplifiers, and other loud sound environments.
MusicReader PDF for Mac and PC
With MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, you can carry your entire music library with you wherever you go. Find any piece instantly. Create playlists and customize effortless page turns. View music in a variety of formats: zoomed half page, full page, rotated portrait (for non-Mac supported graphics cards), and double page views. Annotate your music with digital ink in multiple colors non-destructively.
MusicReader PDF 4 works with all PDF files natively and comes with a full set of musicians' tools, including:
- A music library. Store your sheet music and find it easily and quickly. The library also has playlist support so you can make lists of pieces for rehearsals and performances. The music can be categorized according to title, composer, genre, instrument and instrumentation.
- Turn half or whole pages. MusicReader can turn half pages or whole pages to make it easier to play without interruption. Or view two pages of music on one screen.
- Annotate in multiple colors and line widths. It is also possible to draw predefined symbols and highlight certain locations in the music. All annotations can be easily erased.
- Zoom to 8x original size. The sheet music can be displayed in full size without any bars and/or menus on screen, making the music optimally readable.
- Tune your instrument while viewing the sheet music. The tuner can generate tones or listen to what you play. Multiple pitches and notes are supported.
- Multiple tempos and beats. Use the built-in metronome to set tempo and beats. For some music the metronome can even follow the sheet music and turn pages automatically.
- Play CD's and music files. Use this feature to play along with a recording or for studying the music. For some sheet music, the music player can even follow the music and turn pages automatically.
- Record your performance. With the sound recorder you can record and play your performances and save them in multiple formats. Existing sheet music can be scanned and converted to MusicReader format. Quality enhancements are automatically applied to all scans for improved readability.
- Convert file formats with MusicConvert. Read file formats like PDF, GIF, JPG, PNG, BMP and TIFF. Print digital music directly from files or websites to convert to MusicReader file formats. MusicReader automatically detects measures and allows for easy navigation throughout your music scores
For more information on MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and PC, click here.
MusicReader PDF 4 Software compatibility
- For Mac: Requires Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- For Windows: Requires Windows 8/Windows 7/Vista/Windows XP
Both Mac and PC versions of MusicReader PDF 4 are included in the CD.
MusicReader PDF for iPad Refund
Owners of MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac and Windows have the cost of MusicReader PDF for iPad included. While users still have to pay in the Apple App Store due to restrictions by Apple, they can request a refund for the cost of MusicReader PDF for iPad from the Apple App Store after they've ordered MusicReader PDF 4 for Mac/PC.
Request a MusicReader for iPad App Refund